Top reasons for studying in Australia:
- Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity.
- Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them. The first decision international students have to make when choosing a degree program is which type of school is most catered to their needs and interests.
- Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
- Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.
Please visit our home page and fill in the form for us to start your university registration process. Thanks.